Friday, June 5, 2009

All by myself

I need supporters. I need help.


My finding of Asian to lactose intolerant ratio was impressive but I looked through my phone and my facebook friends and realized that I have no Asian friends, which was shocking. I can't just approach some random Asian person on the street and ask them to join my fight against milk products. I feel like this would be creepy if not completely racist.

I've put some serious thought into this and I can't believe I hadn't thought of this before, but what about celebrities?! Celebrities love to talk about what's wrong with them. In fact, they feel entitled to do so. I feel that most celebrities get excited when something goes wrong, it brings them back into the limelight for a short time. How excited was Brooke Shields when she was diagnosed with post-partum depression? Too excited for a depression diagnosis? I guess not. So, I googled lactose intolerant celebrities, and other than a finding of Ashley Olsen I'm pretty disappointed. All I found were ladies that I have no significant feelings for; Halle Berry, Anne Hathaway, Katy Segal, and Jessica Alba. I don't care. There was only one guy I found! Is there a chance for a lactose free kind of love??? Probably not. Orlando Bloom? He wasn't even the cutest non-human in the Lord of the Rings movies. Am I right?

I'm gonna start mailing letters tomorrow though. I've got to take what I can get, that's what my mom's always telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment